- My weekend was awesome… how about you? I had to dig up my septic system, glove up and get to work. I kind of felt like Indiana Jones with all my discoveries. I bet your weekend wasn’t as awesome as mine.
- I have an amazing wife. She is so encouraging and supportive of all that I do. She works harder than most men I know and sacrifices for everything she loves. Bonus: She’s also hot!
- I’m proud of my son Jameson. He went on Saturday and tried out for the semi-pro team the Atlanta Silverbacks. The talent level was out the roof and he understands his chances are small. However, I couldn’t be more proud of him for just trying out. How many of us just sit on our dreams only bc the chances of success are slim?
- I work with the best youth pastor in the land. Blake Kitchens is not only my dear friend, but is also a rockstar youth pastor. He loves these kids (my kids) with a great amount of dedication and passion. He works full time, is a full time student, dates an amazing woman (also full time), leads worship at a college ministry and still has time for ministering to our youth…. He also regularly prays for the sun to stand still!
- I have packed my coffin
- The people at Hope Fellowship are amazing. I love doing life with you guys. All I have to say is this…
- Get in – Sit down – and Hold on…. cuz this is gonna be a wild ride
- I drink way too much coffee. I’m talking about lots of coffee. Is that bad?
- GA primaries are tomorrow… I hope you are planning on showing up.
- The Cochran bunch is crazy busy. Three playing school soccer and multiple in the band. Lots of games and concerts coming up.
- Why do my hands smell like poo?